Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weird Prep Sayings


"The stupidest thing I ever heard"

Okay- Three words. What. The. Flip. What in the world is an I Tone?! Is it some kind of phone?! OH OH okay. I get it. A PINK IPHONE. o_O There is no pink iPhone!!(Good thing.)


..... Sassy what?.... Sway?.. As in trees? Is this person saying their a sassy tree? o_o

 .... I'm not even gonna comment....





If you wanna go so badly THEN GO! D: 


..... I'm gonna try that sometime.. XD To see if its physically possible. :3


LOLZ. 

 YEAH. BET ME.



 THE WORST ATTEMPT TO SOUND PREPPY



Hope you like it :) And if your a cheerleader, I don't mean any offense. I just hate your sayings XD and I know deep down you would never say that in public. xD I hope. 



~Star

PLEASE RATE!












 


  
                



No comments:

Post a Comment