Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jam Time!

Yesterday, June 17th, was the official starting date of the 2011 Music  Jam. Some people may think of the Music Jam as a great time to advertise your igloo, another group may think it's a great time to make friends and just talk. Or, if your not the social type or the creative type, then just to sit around and enjoy all the crowd! Many people have been searching everywhere for the Penguin Band. And if you're one of those people, we just made it a whole lot easier for you. :) Go to the trackers page! And actually, I saw the Penguin Band , and it was pretty cool. :) For a tip, the PB  performs at the ice-berg every 30 minutes. So if you want to see them, I'd start waiting! I just happened to see them by luck.. Somebody at the town was saying 'Penguin Band At Iceberg!' I didn't really believe it at first, but there were tons of penguins and then I saw this little berg float by, with the PB on it. I was really shocked. The only thing different was:  You don't get a Penguin Band background! Unlike their other appearances, you cannot 'click' on them and receive a background. Below, I posted a picture of the PB


Penguin Band


پنگوین بند     







No comments:

Post a Comment